The time of year when everyone reevaluates what they accomplished in the past year, and sets new goals for the upcoming year. I had a lot of goals last year, 50 to be exact.
I was able to accomplish over half of them, and the few that are outstanding I think I can handle this upcoming year.
I didn’t get all my hiking and running done because of a strained side that still nags at me and a ridiculously busy schedule, but I have faith that I will have better luck this year now that I have found several friends who are interested in hiking and running.
I didn’t make it to Watkins Glen or NYC this year, but plans are in the works for next year. Specifically a trip to NYC for my birthday!!
I also made a few new goals and accomplishments on the way, such as starting my own business. Something that I am so very proud of! (CHECK IT OUT!)
This year I will have a whole new set of goals, and some carry overs from last year. This list will be smaller. I have accomplished so much and so happy most of this list will just be for fun stuff, and a few things that I should just do more often.
Here is my list of goals that I am going to try to complete this year.
1. Visit at least 1 other country
2. Take more photos.
3. Run a 10k.
4. Run a 5k in under 27 minutes.
5. Hike Saddleback and Basin.
6. Go Snowboarding.
7. Go to Church more often than not.
8. Stick to my monthly budget.
9. Visit the Finger Lakes region (Watkins Glen State Park).
10. Hike 50 miles.
11. Go camping at least once.
12. Go kayaking at least 3x.
13. Go rock climbing.
14. Pay off my School loans.
15. Organize all of the music from my computer.
16. Throw a dinner party.
17. Write in my journal daily.
18. Get my pistol permit.
19. Make a few sales on Etsy.
20. Knit a hat or scarf.
21. Go to the beach.
22. Finish my dumbbell set(5lb, 10lb, 20lb, 30lb).
23. Clean something every night before bed (dishes, bathroom, sweep, dust)
24. Go to NYC.
25. Go on more double dates.So what are your goals for this bright new year?