I’m doing this link up because a) its fun b) its got a great sentiment. It is pretty hard to come up with 32 things that make you happy off the top of your head compared to how easy it is to come up with 32 things we hate. One of the things I am working on this year is my bad attitude (and my big mouth, they kind of go hand in hand), so this link up seems to be a good exercise in that. So without further a due let’s get this happy party started.
1) My engagement ring. (insert gagging) It’s small and simple and I love that it reminds me that there will always be someone to listen to my list of things I hate.
2) Hot tea. Seriously BEST. THING. EVER.
3) Wine. Second BEST. THING. EVER.
4) A good cozy sweater.
5) A roaring fire. Inside in the winter, outside in the summer.
6) People who except my big mouth, and forgive my misgivings, and my antics.
7) Wild flowers, especially daisies.
8) Rainy days. Because sitting by the fire with tea, or out on the porch watching it, and doing exactly nothing is perfectly acceptable.
9) Normalized excel spreadsheets. Yes I am serious. It makes me giddy when things are appropriately organized.