This is a super easy recipe for a quick and cheesy appetizer, with a hint of smokey goodness that is sure to please any crowd.
Some things are just too amazing to even describe.
This recipe, you guys, is one of them.
I got the original recipe from here, and it was ridiculously simple. I made it a number of times for get-togethers over the last year or two and it was always a big hit. I’m going to attribute that to the sweet and smoky flavor roasted red peppers and cheese, because duh, cheese.
Recently I had quite a bit of leftover smoked gouda. You remember this recipe right? Yeah I,t was good, I know. Anyway, I had an event to go to and I couldn’t help but think how good the smoked gouda would be in this dip, with the smoky red peppers and ooooo what if I add a bit more smoked paprika as well?
Sometimes my own genius surprises me. It was AH-mazing. And it wasn’t just me who thought that either.
Smoky, gooey, and cheesy with just a hint of sweetness. I mean what more do you need in a dip here people?
Smokey 4 Cheese Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 2 whole roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup smoked gruyere cheese, shredded
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in an oven safe pan and mix until well blended.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until the top has browned and begun to bubble.
- Serve immediately with crackers.