The invitations are out! (barely) As are the thank yous from the shower. The floors of the new house are done and we are in! We won’t talk about the fact that we are still totally living out of boxes (kind of – we don’t really pack the traditional way with boxes, but you get the idea).
It has been one hell of a week to say the least.
Somehow Chuck is invigorated.
I think this week of craziness has pulled him out of the slump he’s been in since he got a desk job. I think he likes having projects and a purpose, and even though all I want to do is have a binge watching session with Netflix and my favorite Sunday, I’m so happy to see him so happy. I’m especially happy because I have a lot of changes that I would like to make to this place.
Even though we have a lot going on we still have a lot we have to do. The last time I did a to-do list for the wedding was 6 months ago! While it looks like a lot has been done, I’m realizing that there were a number of things missing from the list, so really it’s not any shorter.
- What is left to be done:
- Invitations designed. Ordered. And Sent.
- Guest list finalized. Addresses found and organized.
- Bridal party finalized.
- Website designed & hashtag chosen. (Not sure this is really going to be finished up to my original vision, but it exsists, and does it’s job, so I’m calling it done.)
- Dress Altered. And outfit details configured.
- Men’s wear chosen.
- Menu decided on.
- Cake baker booked. My aunt & Miss Amy are making everything. Woo!
- Hotel room booked (for us and a block selected for guests).
- Centerpieces designed.
- Ceremony & reception signage designed.
- Guest book designed.
- Favors created.
- Wedding bands chosen
What I’m adding to the list
- Meet with Snake about ceremony details
- Figure out music, including ceremony & itinerary
- Have a hair trial run
- Seating Chart
- Finish Guest Book
- Get a crate from Momma Chuck for cards
- Make a Thank You banner for pictures
- Make/get outdoor games
- Get a Marriage Licence
At this point we have just more than 2 months to go until the big day, and a lot of stuff happening in between. Fingers crossed that we can get it all done!