I love these kinds of posts, so let’s just get right to it.
- I’m on my right now to an epic motorcycle and camping weekend in New Hampshire and I’m stoked for it.
- I used to airbrush cars and motorcycles as a teenager. I should have never stopped.
- I really don’t like my name. I never thought it was fitting, and growing up there was always another Jessica in my class. If I could I’d change my name to my middle name.
- I’m good with blood and ghastly injuries, but I hide and make Chuck take care of it when the dog throws up. I can’t explain the rationale. There is none.
- I hate driving. I mean I have no issues with it, I can do it in the city and on the highway, heck that’s my daily commute, but I always try to talk someone else into driving when I can.
- I can’t cook plain white rice. I either forget to set a timer, or leave it on too high a heat. I know it’s ridiculous.
- I love a good wheat beer, especially with some good German food.
- I cry at every wedding I attend as well as every other time I read the news in the am. I’m pathetic, it’s cool.
- I’m currently addicted to Cookie Jam on my new phone.
- I also have a problem with Doritos. When they are at hand I have no self control.
There now you know a few more things about me. If your dying for more info like I know you are, check out my list of 32 things that make me happy, how I spend my me time, learn about my quirks, or find out what kinda girl I am.
Also head over to Helene’s page to find out more stuff you don’t know about your favorite bloggers.